So consider this post a plea to try out that recipe, as well as nine more that are currently on my short list of loves. Because everyone likes a list once in a while, right? ;)
Note, these aren't in any particular order. I might have favorites, but I find it hard to play favorites within them...
1. nom nom paleo's Mexican Braised Beef: it's super easy, yields a ton of meat, is perfectly family-friendly and can be eaten up in lots of different ways (in lettuce wraps, over a salad, etc.)
Lime & Coconut Chicken with Fruit Salsa: this came out so well cooked indoors during a blizzard that I cannot wait to grill it up and enjoy it out in the warmth and sunshine!
3. Cauliflower Breakfast Pie: I've been making this just about every other week, constantly switching up the added veggies and protein. Love having it on hand for speedy breakfasts.
4. If CaveMom Baked Cookies' Sweet Potato Pancakes with Apple: love that these are nut-free and contain both fruit and veggies. Their texture isn't hard to work with and the kids love them too.
6. Lime & Garlic Shredded Pork: is another easy Mexican-inspired meat that's very family-friendly and versatile.
7. PaleOMG's Breakfast Bacon & Maple Meatballs: these were a huge hit with my non-paleo family on Christmas. Would taste great with a little spicy mustard, not just at breakfast/brunch!
Chocolate Banana Mug Muffin: my breakfast of choice when I don't have time to get too fancy in the morning.
9. Stuffed Mushrooms: still the caveman's most requested dish. The key is using a high-quality, really flavorful sausage.
10. Brussels Sprouts Slaw: another dish I enjoy solo, as I can't get my family to embrace sprouts. I love the slaw recipe from Paleo Comfort Foods so much I even typed it out for you...